Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Just a Bad Day

Every Saturday my friends and I hang out at the mall and everything usually goes fine... but this time was the exception!

We were at the mall just looking at the new sets of the Air Jordans, the arcade and food court just the usual (well for us anyway). For some reason I felt a rumbling vibration that would make teeth chatter and leave you feeling uneasy, just BRRRRR weird. I had felt it since we left to go to the food court, but I didn’t pay attention to it because I thought it may have just been an underground construction, my mistake.

We left the mall and still I felt the vibrations but powered 120% much stronger. I fell on my back, oddly slanted on a leathery - like object. A crowd then came to gather in front of the mall. My friends stepped back, people began screaming and fainting, sirens whooping in every direction. it was hectic! CRRRRRRR! The noise was so loud I would’ve gladly ripped my ears off.

Suddenly everything was quiet and all around I saw faces in awe. I looked back and saw four huge legs. When I looked up I saw two scythe like hands sharper than any knife. But then again, it wasn’t as scary as it’s glaring eyes looking at me. The sight of it almost scared me to death. It’s head kept twitching and it’s eyes were too, like it was examining me. It must have been thinking that not just me but the whole human race was it’s prey. The thought of human race being extinguished just made me shiver. I began running, I saw my friends and shouted out a warning, we ran so fast I think we could have beaten a stock car. But with one giant leap the grasshopper  had caught up to us, I fainted...             

To be Continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.