Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Survival

Hard in real life and harder in the game I was playing.
I was at my friend’s house,  his name is Glenn and he’s a really fun guy to hang out with once you get to know him. I usually go to his house in my spare time so we can play the best game in the world.  I know it might seem like an exaggeration, but that’s how cool the game is to me.I think the game is the second to latest one in its series.   It is ‘Call Of Duty MW3 ‘ (short for Modern Warfare 3).
Most of the time we play ‘Survival’, it’s a game mode where you practically have to try to survive. The first 9 levels are filled with attack dogs ,suiciders, Russians ( I think but practically soldiers) and an attack helicopter (they’re kind of hard if you don’t have a machine gun ) but when you get to level 10 then it gets harder.  When it gets hard there always has to be a Juggernaut, it is a fully armoured person equipped with an assault rifle called a M60E4 and is extremely hard to kill but he’s not immortal. Because my friend and I are pro’s so we don’t die easily although our high score is level 27 I still think we're pro’s and next time I think we can beat level 27.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.