Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Cultural Festival 2012

One minute one thing, one minute another it was so hectic I couldn't even hear myself thinking. 

I was late and I was thinking like the world was gonna end. First of all I should say that this was TOTALLY not my fault (wait ... maybe). As soon as the car stopped I burst through the open door and bolted into the room while thinking ' oh man, oh man I am so late! Ahhh )'. As soon as I came in Reitz said ' wow Aaron you are so early' and I definitely and truly knew that I was late. After I got changed we marched into the hall almost like a organised battle troop. We all did according to plan (well mostly). All the groups passed, except our group the European group. My feet were shaking even before I got on the stage. With feet trembling, hands quivering and a handful of doubt I knew that I would  look like a total fool in front of what looked like thousands of people. With disbelief I walked into the stage and started dancing and in thirty seconds there were no more doubt in me and all I cared about was having fun. Our dance ended in what felt like seconds and it was all hectic again people began pushing and squirming to get out. After many huffing and puffing I went home and had an undisturbed sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.