Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Gamex Zone

I sat frustrated and to be honest angry about missing out the amazing fantastic opportunity of a lifetime but instead I was at home doing nothing while missing out on the Gamex  Zone opening. It is said to be the coolest and best arcade in the region.

This was the worst day for my parent to go to the golf convention, now I have to go and look after my brother and dog. My parents are seriously into golf if they could, they would sell me for front row seats at a Tiger Woods game. F
The Gamex Zone was in a dogs allowed mall, I know it might sound weird but most things are weird here in Massachusetts. If I could get home before nine I could probably sneak out with Tom and Max (the dog). My parents were at this golf convention thing I don’t know but they seem to be really into it. They wouldn’t be here for at least an hour knowing my parents.

I left the house with Tom and Max it took me a couple of minutes to get ready and walk to the mall. Then I saw the ribbon being cut then bam! I woke up daydreaming slobbering over my desk humiliating myself in front of second period history class. I must of dreamt of the Gamex Zone opening today, oh man so dumb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.