Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

My Speech 2013




Electronic learning is research done through usage of electronic devices like laptops, desktops and ipads etc. With electronic devices we can access the internet and other services like Google and Wikipedia. With e-learning we use them to publish our stories to our blogs and give feedback to other's blogs.

I think electronic learning will enhance the way students can learn and should be used by not only New Zealand Students but also students around the world. E-learning will enable students with more resources which I believe will benefit their academic skill.

As students I think we personally prefer using the netbooks our e-learning devices to using paper and pen, this maybe because when we use paper and pen we are disadvantaged because there are more resources that we can use when we are working on our netbooks.

Since we started using the netbooks I think that students in the school were really having fun learning maybe it was because we were finally able to use something to write on other than paper and pen or maybe because we were using brand new netbooks but I think we were happy because we would be able to use the services that the netbook had to offer to not only learn new things but to also extend the learning that we had already done.
Using the netbook is like writing a story and you have all the things you need to make a good story having essential resources can really affect the way you present your work. Using netbooks has given me and all of us the assets we need to make my writing better.

If schools around the world were to use e-learning they would make their classroom a better and happier place to learn and will motivate them to use their devices to it’s fullest potential. Using an e-device has offered me assets that has made my work and academic skill better. I in a students  perspective would gladly use what the netbook has to offer to make my work the best it could be. Using electronic devices we can help students to reach the academic standard and make learning a more fun and favorable thing to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.